Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

The list.

Okay, so we've got something to work towards to; making the list and then start living in a way to accomplish each and every item that's on it. As mentioned, in some cases it will require saving money for, making arrangements at work and overall trying to overcome my anxiety of doing things on my own. I'm not very brave, yet.

Travel.
1. All-inclusive 8-day vacation (anywhere sunny and > 25°C)
2. Road trip Europe
3. Southeast Asia
4. Australia
5. New Zealand
6. Road trip U.S.A.

Personal.
1. Overcome my shyness
2. Become brave
3. Be able to manage on my own
4. Enjoy the little things in life
5. Live life to the fullest
6. Be confident with my body and my overall looks
7. Make new friends
8. Meet up with old friends

To do.
1. Find a place to live (a.s.a.p.)
2. Apply for a job as a PA
3. Get a manicure (I'm not a girly-girl)
4. Get a pedicure (same explanation, trying really hard to love the colour pink as well)
5. Live abroad for at least 1 year
6. Make the site a success
7. Learn how to salsa dance (Update: signed up and already had two lessons)
8. Celebrate carnival in Rio
9. Go to a music concert (Update: tickets for Bruno Mars concert 15th of October are a fact!)
10. Finish (at least) one project (writing a book)

That's it; the list is out there. Some of the things are easy and average and won't take much time, money or preparation. Others will take a bit more time and effort but I'll do whatever I can to make it work. Fun (??) fact: a year ago I was making plans to have a baby with The Boss, saving money and finding ways to persuade him. And look at me now: trying to become a happy and independent, solo world traveling woman who's fearless and confident. Quite a contradiction and it makes me wonder: does everything really happen for a reason?

2 comments:

  1. I'm missing one point on the list. Meat with old friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're absolutely right! The list has been updated.

    ReplyDelete